Monday, July 27, 2009

Tony Romo Kicks Jessica Simpson Outta the Truck in an IHOP Parking Lot


Yeah, I know what you're saying. This would be a much better story if it was a Waffle (Awful) House parking lot -- I thought the same thing myself. But it is a National Inquirer story, and the IHOP was in Texas, so that makes it blogworthy.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/jessica_simpson_dumped_by_tony_romo_ihop_parking_lot_john_mayer/celebrity/67015

What can I say . . . it is a slow news day.

So, apparently this photo was taken in happier times, maybe when Jess and Tony were sharing a rooty tooty fresh and fruity. The thing is, we all know Jessica had always hoped Tony would be shoving wedding cake in her mouth one day, but I guess this was as close as she got.

I personally believe the "Ken and Barbie" birthday party was the last straw. I mean seriously ladies, you can only push a guy so far.

And you know what they say . . . show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a man who's tired of doing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment